The Racer X Fabrication Oil cooler kit for the 2013+ Scion FRS / Subaru BRZ / Toyota 86 is designed to keep oil temperature in check! During hard driving and racing, oil temperatures can increase beyond suggested limits. High oil temperature can reduce power and degrade the oil’s ability to lubricate properly, preventing it from performing its primary function. Adding an external oil cooler, helps to reduce the temperature during spirited driving and racing.
- -10 AN fittings, and lines pre-assembled to the correct length
- Racer X Fabrication thermostatic oil adapter plate (185 F)
- Racer X Fabrication oil spacer, mounting brackets
- Comes standard with 613 Setrab oil cooler or optional Setrab 619 oil cooler
- Includes all hardware, and mounting
- Made in the USA, at Racer X Fabrication
The Racer X Fabrication oil cooler kit uses a Setrab 613 oil cooler, and a thermostatic oil adapter plate that is set to open at 185 degrees Fahrenheit (85 degrees Celsius). Providing oil to and from the oil cooler are -10 AN nylon braided lines, and fittings. The oil cooler is mounted with CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum brackets. The oil cooler kit works with the OEM air box and many other air intake systems that provide proper clearance. Thermostatic adapter plate comes standard in black or gray anodize.
- 2013+ Scion FR-S
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ
- 2013+ Toyota GT86