K&N FIPK Intake Kit - SW20 MR2
K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kits (FIPK's) for the 1991-1995 MR2 turbo are built for many different vehicles and represent a dramatic improvement over a K&N O/E replacement filter alone; they use only non-metallic rotationally molded tubes that can reduce air temperature and decrease intake sound over a metal tube. Restriction can exist BETWEEN an air filter and the engine reducing the benefit of a K&N Air Filter. The weakest link in the airflow “chain” robs a vehicle of its natural horsepower. Often that weak point is the factory air path leading to the Engine. K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kits (FIPK) virtually eliminate air path restriction by replacing the air filter and the entire air path to the engine. The aerodynamically engineered tube drives a massive amount of air into an engine, which translates into POWER.
* Guaranteed to Provide more HP and Increased Acceleration
* Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
* Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
* Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
* Million Mile Limited Warranty
* Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
* Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
* Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems