Intercooler Piping Kit - Gen2 / Gen3 / Gen4 / Gen5 3SGTE
Looking for just the intercooler piping for your SW20 MR2? We got you covered!
The TCS Piping kit is hands down the cleanest and highest flowing option available for your SW20 MR2. With Full Mandrel bent piping and bead rolled ends, our piping kit is sure to impress!
- Full 2.5" mandrel bent T304 stainless steel siping for maximum airflow
- All pipe ends are bead rolled to keep your piping firm in place, even at extreme boost levels
- Optional blow off valve flanges
- Designed to work with any generation of 3SGTE
- Designed to fit the 'Greddy Style' intercooler.
- 1 piece stainless steel "cold pipe"
- 1 piece stainless steel "hot pipe"
- couplers and clamps (additional cost)
Please select your generation of engine above.
- Gen2 3SGTE is found in the USDM 1991-1995 MR2 turbo (TOYOTA is embossed on the valve cover).
- Gen3 3SGTE is found in the JDM 1994-1999 MR2 turbo (has a factory catch can on the valve cover).
- Gen4 3SGTE is commonly referred to as a ST215 Caldina (has a side feed intake manifold).
- Gen5 3SGTE is commonly referred to as a ST246 Caldina (has a center feed intake manifold and very tall oil cap location).