These wires are identical in fit, form, and performance to the original, factory-installed MR2 wire set, DENSO ignition wire sets fit right, look right, and work perfectly. Many replacement ignition wire sets are a disappointment: they require too much work to install and don't produce a quality job. DENSO First Time Fit® wire sets will put the enjoyment back into your weekend tune-up projects.
- These ignition wires are SAE J2031 Class E rated, the highest quality wire used in the industry. These wires can withstand temperatures from -40° to 428° F and pass tests covering everything from electrical properties to shrinkage to chemical resistance and accelerated life testing.
- Each wire in the set is pre-cut to exact length so the wire sets are ready to install right out of the box.
- Designed to "click" into place for easy installation and a secure fit. This allows the installer to "feel and hear" that a solid connection has been made, even when the connection is in a difficult-to-see location.
- Through a patented process, the terminals are attached to provide an extremely strong connection ensuring the cable and boot will not separate during removal and installation.
- Carbon impregnated fiberglass core for superior support conductivity
- Fiberglass braid for maximum strength
- Conductive silicon layer for high temperature performance and EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Silicon insulation for superior dielectric and heat performance
- Reinforcing member for added strength and terminal retention
- High temperature "class E" silicon jacket to withstand heat, cold, chemicals, and moisture
- Core reinforced with Kevlar
- Layer impregnated with Ferrite
- Wire wound layer to suppress EMI/RFI noise