Billet Fuel Rail – Toyota 1ZZ-FE
- Nearly zero pressure loss and perfect distribution between cylinders. Tested to over 700hp!
- Large internal bore for huge straight through flow capacity and complete damping of fuel pulses which can cause lean conditions in stock or small aftermarket rails.
- No “dead end tee” inlet or necked down fittings like older center feed designs.
- Literally a 10 minute install with common hand tools. Plugs right in to your stock fuel line.
- Complete kit includes rail, high quality Aeroquip stainless hose and aluminum AN fittings, all hardware and instructions. Nothing else needed for install.
- Works with stock, MWR, RC, and any other Toyota-compatible injectors.
- 3/8 NPT ports at both ends for flexibility in custom setups.
- Integral spare 1/8 NPT port for addition of fuel pressure gauge or nitrous fuel line (not included.)
- Rail is constructed of lightweight fully machined billet 6061 aluminum.
- Black anodized finish with laser cut MWR logo.
- Fits under stock plastic engine cover with no trimming or modification necessary. But why would you want to cover it up?
- Upgradeable to full FPR / return line system later
- 2000-2005 MR2 Spyder 1ZZ
- 2000-2005 Celica GT Manual and Auto
- 2003-2008 Matrix/Corolla/Vibe 1ZZ
- All other 1ZZ equipped vehicles
Injectors not included.