BC Racing BR Type Coilovers - MR2
BC Racing BR Type Coilovers - Toyota Mr2
Brand new BC Coilovers for the MKI MK2 or MK3 MR2 (BR Series). These are the most commonly installed coilovers we install on customer cars. These coilovers are a superb value and perform excellent. At full soft setting these coilovers ride very smooth and just a bit more firm than stock springs!
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action with your car. These coilovers feature easily accessible adjustment knobs for dampening and separately adjustable ride height settings. The BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC's patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predictable performance in any scenario. BR series coilovers are a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
BR Series Coilover Features:
- 53mm Dampers (Larger than the Competition)
- Fixed cup/locking collar design
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not spring)
- 30 levels of damping adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT spring upgrade (upon request).
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase.
- Full set included - 4 coilovers
- 2 new endlinks for front struts (due to being shorter than stock)
AW11 NOTE: The reason we only list the 87-89 cars is because the 85-86 cars have a 3-bolt pattern on the front strut tower. You can still use the 87-89 coilovers but you will need to drill a new 4th hole in the front strut tower to match up to the 87-89 coilover strut top bolt pattern. We have done this several time and it works fine but it does require measuring and drilling a new hole.